All pixel artists, lovers & collectors are welcomed here at our kingdom - please join us!

HomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Kingdom Announcements!
TAGGIN FOR PIGGIES
Sign-ups for November > HERE
Starts: Nov 17

ANTIQUE WAREHOUSE
Now open!
Check in daily to see all retired sigtags that are being offered.

Please read and sign...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shay-Admin
Admin
Shay-Admin

Please read and sign... Empty
PostSubject: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 8:02 am

Greetings! queen
Welcome to the Palace!  A place for all pixel artists to gather, create and have fun.  This place is not about "cliques" so please don't make it one  Wink  
This is also an English speaking forum.  If English is not your first language, you will have to use a translator here.

We have just a few rules here at the palace.  These rules have been put into place by the ruler herself for all attendants to follow.  If rules are broken, you'll be kicked out of the kingdom Crying or Very sad  Please just take a moment to read them over and leave us with a comment signed "read & understood" so we know you've read them.

1 - The Pixel Palace is open for all pixel artists, no matter the skill level!  We welcome all pixel artists from all communities, even those from deviant art and those of you who are addicted to badging.  We will even welcome all those who were a part of Whuddle World, Teahouse and sites of the like.

2 - This forum was created and opened in Aug 2018.  I'm new at creating and editing forum skins, so if there are any bugs or errors, please drop a PM to the admin so we can fix it

3 - Absolutely no drama or childish behavior will be tolerated in this kingdom.  We are all adults, so please act like one...or off with your head! lol!

4 - No flaming, harassing, or bullying any of the members on the forum.  Always be respectful and do not use filthy language on any of the boards.

5 -  Please try to post your topics in the right forum. Each forum has a detailed description under the title.  If you are unsure, please just ask!

6 - Do not direct link any image!  Please host your own image on your own server.

7 - Please be sure to register with us and create an account.  The other forums on the board are marked invisible.  This gives all our members privacy.

8 - Absolutely no theft will be tolerated here!

9 - Credit where credit is due!

10 - The ruler reserves the right to deny membership into her palace at any given time with or without notice.  If you were not accepted into the kingdom, there was probably a reason!

11 - My kingdom is also your kingdom.  The Queen needs all her inhabitants to help her run a successful kingdom.  Please treat the Palace as if it were your own.

12 - All Pixel Palace members may open up a new topic anywhere on the forum at any time...except the games forums!

13- Please log into roll call at least once a month to remain a member. The forum can't be successful without active members.

14 - All religion and politic beliefs please LEAVE IT AT THE DOOR!!! Including such beliefs in your graphics is fine, and is one thing, you are allowed that, but many of our members believe in their own thing, please RESPECT that and do not shove your own beliefs down their throat. They are not here for that! If you are looking to talk about religion or politics, there are many other platforms out there for you to do so...NOT HERE! So please go there instead.

15 - BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER!!!

16 - If you have an issue with anyone on the forum, please bring it to an Admin or a Mod. DO NOT start fights or bring your own petty drama around here. An Admin or Mod will try to resolve it for you. If it cannot be resolved, those accounts with said parties involved will be deleted immediately!

...last, but not least, please be sure to spread the word around about our kingdom to all your pixel loving friends so they may gather here.

Thank you for taking the time to read the rules
- Admin & Mod team
heart

Last edited by Shay-Admin on Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.countrypixelpaws.com
HeatherFP

HeatherFP

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 10:31 am

Read and understand (I'd like to keep my head) tongue

https://faerypixels.com
sicara
Admin
sicara

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 10:52 am

oh I read but didn't reply lol ... read and understood Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Come visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Tag & Avatar by Me, Some tubes by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://northern-lightz.com/sicara/pp/
Nymph
Admin
Nymph

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:39 pm

read & understood!
Back to top Go down
http://2heartspixels.atwebpages.com
Vix

Vix

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 5:02 am

Read and Understood Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vixspixels.x10host.com
Kimicatt

Kimicatt

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 11:04 am

Read and understood

Back to top Go down
http://www.kimicatt.com
BellaIdeias

BellaIdeias

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 11:26 am

Read and understood

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 11:25 am

read agree and Laughing understand
Back to top Go down
euri

euri

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 5:47 pm

Read and understood.  Like a star in heave

+ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] + [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (new siggies for request!) +
- EVENTS: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://beyondeternal.com/tcg

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Read and understood.
Back to top Go down
thedreamwriters

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 8:14 am

Read and understood
Back to top Go down
namaste montse

namaste montse

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 3:49 pm

Leído y Comprendido
Back to top Go down
Trampasj

Trampasj

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Read and Understood
Back to top Go down
http://siggiesvillage.mundopixel.org

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 8:54 am

Read and understood! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gad-Admin
Admin
Gad-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 10:59 am

Read & understood!

GinLee

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 10:23 am

Read and Understood. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shay-Admin
Admin
Shay-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 11:09 am

If you have not done so, please also introduce yourself so we can get to know you better.

Thank you!

avatar & sig designed by me: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Collect my primitive signatures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Request freebies at my personal kingdom, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GinLee

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 11:19 am

I have read and understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Read and understood
Please read and sign... 5cxhl3f9b
Back to top Go down
GinLee

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 6:21 pm

I have done this twice. I read and understand.
Back to top Go down
GinLee

PostSubject: I have read   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 6:22 pm

and understand.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paolaca94

paolaca94

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 4:23 pm

Read and understood! Smile

http://tsukisagis.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 4:21 am

Read and understood. It's all common sense really!
Back to top Go down
Shay-Admin
Admin
Shay-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 8:39 am

hahahaha! Yes it is common sense, thank you all so much for reading over the rules, I do appreciate it Wink

avatar & sig designed by me: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Collect my primitive signatures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Request freebies at my personal kingdom, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 12:31 pm

Read and Understood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read and sign...   Please read and sign... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please read and sign...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pixel Palace :: The Hall :: Rules-
Jump to: