All pixel artists, lovers & collectors are welcomed here at our kingdom - please join us!

HomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
December Sleigh Ride
Kingdom Announcements!
ASK SANTA FOR A STOCKING
Sign-up for a personal stocking to receive gifts all through the holiday season> HERE
Stockings Open: Nov 30

ANTIQUE WAREHOUSE
Now open!
Check in daily to see all retired sigtags that are being offered.
~~~~~
Do all your pixel shopping this holiday season and spend your gold coins on the Pixel Palace Promenade!
Holiday Hub Boutiques will open soon HERE

November Happenings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bowersx3
Admin
bowersx3

November Happenings Empty
PostSubject: November Happenings   November Happenings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 6:50 am

Good Morning ladies.
Well this month definitely got off to a rocky start for your admin team.
Shay is healing and Gad is as well. This month got off to a rough start. I know that Shay had a lot in store for everyone and I know that there is still a Siggie Piggie event coming up. As we head into the holiday season we still have a lot planned.

One Idea that has been floating around is a card exchange. If anyone is interested we will have a sign-up for that coming up after Thanksgiving.  There is also going to be a stocking stuffer event where everyone will get a virtual stocking to decorate, don't worry for those of you that don't pixel we will be sure to get a stocking for you.
We don't want anyone to get left out on this one.

Me Myself I will have a Tag Boutique for Christmas where I will post Christmas tags and Winter Tags, For the stocking event I will allow other's to request tags in other names that way again those who don't pixel can take part in the goings' on.

I want to take a minute and apologize that the forum hasn't had very many challenges, That is on me as well. I have been trying to post activities for everyone to do, however not many participate in the one's that are posted. We have a story board going for those of you that don't pixel, it gives you a chance to earn some gold for the upcoming events.

We would love for you to give us some ideas so that we can keep the Forum a live and active. Please do so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
We would love to hear from you. When you do please post your idea on a separate post so that we can keep all the ideas separate from each other. Thank you

Your admin team looks forward to the rest of the Holiday months, and look forward in bringing you some fun activities.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Hugs
Your Admin Team

OL By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tubes, and Tag Done By[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You Can Visit Me at Pixel 2 Pixel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://pixel2pixel.forumotion.com/
Shay-Admin
Admin
Shay-Admin

PostSubject: Re: November Happenings   November Happenings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 11:24 am

If anyone is reading this, please include a gift card for bubble wrap in my Christmas cards!
lol! ROTFL lol! ROTFL lol! ROTFL
Seriously...I dont need anymore accidents going into the new year!
teehee

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar: Tallie's Corner/closed - sigtag: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Request freebies at my personal kingdom, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.countrypixelpaws.com
bowersx3
Admin
bowersx3

PostSubject: Re: November Happenings   November Happenings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 3:18 pm

AMEN Sis... Love ya

You Can Visit Me at Pixel 2 Pixel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Gad-Admin
Admin
Gad-Admin

PostSubject: Re: November Happenings   November Happenings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 7:24 pm

Hi Cary, Shayna and everyone. Smile
I also want to apologize for my lack of participation. As you said Cary, this month definitely got off to a rocky start to us and for me I guess It'll take some more weeks to get better with the second part of my treatment and my sister's surgery next week. I'm trying to make the activities I found when I find some time but my muse is gone, I hate all the results and trash everything. That turkey is driving me nuts. I've been working on it for so long. I hope I can finish it before Thanksgiving. Oh well.

Cary, I love the idea of the Christmas cards. I was part of a group many years ago and every year we exchanged cards. It was so exciting getting cards from all around the world. I'll gladly participate if you all agree. We need to hurry because it takes time to send and get the cards. We need to make a list of people who will participate. Then in private send our address and get the list with all the addresses.
The tag Boutique for Christmas for the stocking event for those who don't pixels is another great idea. I'll steal it if don't mind. bats eyelashes We could even make a surprise pack (with three/five tags) they can buy so people who will get them won't see the tags.
If I have some new idea I'll let you know. I'll be around for some time so if you need anything please let me know.
Love ya girls. lots of love

bowersx3
Admin
bowersx3

PostSubject: Re: November Happenings   November Happenings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 9:19 am

Gad-Admin wrote:

Hi Cary, Shayna and everyone. Smile
I also want to apologize for my lack of participation. As you said Cary, this month definitely got off to a rocky start to us and for me I guess It'll take some more weeks to get better with the second part of my treatment and my sister's surgery next week. I'm trying to make the activities I found when I find some time but my muse is gone, I hate all the results and trash everything. That turkey is driving me nuts. I've been working on it for so long. I hope I can finish it before Thanksgiving. Oh well.

Cary, I love the idea of the Christmas cards. I was part of a group many years ago and every year we exchanged cards. It was so exciting getting cards from all around the world. I'll gladly participate if you all agree. We need to hurry because it takes time to send and get the cards. We need to make a list of people who will participate. Then in private send our address and get the list with all the addresses.
The tag Boutique for Christmas for the stocking event for those who don't pixels is another great idea. I'll steal it if don't mind.  bats eyelashes We could even make a surprise pack (with three/five tags) they can buy so people who will get them won't see the tags.
If I have some new idea I'll let you know. I'll be around for some time so if you need anything please let me know.
Love ya girls.  lots of love

love glasses on I'm just glad You are back too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Happenings   November Happenings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November Happenings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pixel Palace :: The Hall :: Palace Updates-
Jump to: