All pixel artists, lovers & collectors are welcomed here at our kingdom - please join us!

HomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
December Sleigh Ride
Kingdom Announcements!
ASK SANTA FOR A STOCKING
Sign-up for a personal stocking to receive gifts all through the holiday season> HERE
Stockings Open: Nov 30

ANTIQUE WAREHOUSE
Now open!
Check in daily to see all retired sigtags that are being offered.
~~~~~
Do all your pixel shopping this holiday season and spend your gold coins on the Pixel Palace Promenade!
Holiday Hub Boutiques will open soon HERE

Events for December

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bowersx3
Admin
bowersx3

Events for December Empty
PostSubject: Events for December   Events for December Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 8:21 am

Good morning Palace members!

I am touching base with everyone a few days early about all of our Christmas fun that we will be having over on the pixel forum.
We have a big storm headed right for us on Thanksgiving, so in case this storm gets bad for us and kicks out my internet satellite, I have decided to be proactive and give myself a head start on everything before it arrives.

I have opened up sign ups for your stocking stuffers! If you would like to request yourself a personal stocking where you'll be able to receive gifts from all other Palace members, please let me know here >
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since the pixel community is still a bit quiet and our fellow pixel friends have already started asking about advent calendars, I have decided to make one over on the forum. It'll be a free for all! Everyone can participate in this and leave gifts. This way it wont feel too overwhelming for just 1 person to host a calendar this holiday season. If you are one of those people who love visiting advent calendars on a daily basis, please be sure to pop into the forum, daily, and see what our members are creating!
The advent calendar will open December 1st!

Last, but not least, we are still getting all events for December ready. That board will open to all late next week, right after Thanksgiving.
There will be lots of fun to be had! We will be doing 2 different kinds of X-mas card exchanges, pixel style as well as snail mail style! There will be goodies for sale on the Pixel Palace Promenade where members can spend their gold coins, our forum's currency. We also have several holiday activities for everyone to join in and be creative!

If you are new to our forum, please don't miss out on our MOTW (member of the week board) Just fill out some information for us so you can be spoiled all week long!

and if you are a December baby, you'll find birthday presents located for you here >

We want to wish all our pixeling friends a very happy Thanksgiving! May it be blessed and filled with everything you are thankful for!
If you are traveling this year, We want to wish all of you safe travels!
Enjoy your turkey feast and don't get too stuffed LOL

See you all on the boards!
xoxo
~ Pixel Palace Admin Team

OL By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tubes, and Tag Done By[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You Can Visit Me at Pixel 2 Pixel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://pixel2pixel.forumotion.com/

Events for December
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pixel Palace :: The Hall :: Palace Updates-
Jump to: